I want to make sure you know that I’m doing everything possible to keep us both safe so I can proceed with booking shoots and you feel safe booking them!
AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, I AGREE TO:
- If I’ve been sick or am in contact with a sick person:
- I stay home.
- I contact my client to re-book the session.
- Prior to each session I ask questions to screen my clients to ensure that no one is sick, has any symptoms or has been exposed to others with possible COVID-19 symptoms.
- I offer a hand washing station or disinfectant and I make sure it is used by my clients before and after the session.
- I wash my hands frequently.
- I maintain a 6ft. distance between me and my clients during the session.
- I wear a mask and make sure it’s clean.
AS A CLIENT, YOU AGREE TO:
- If you’ve been sick or are in contact with a sick person:
- You commit to 100% honesty when answering the pre-shoot questions.
- You stay home.
- You contact me to re-book the session penalty-free.
- You wash and disinfect your hands before the session.
- If it’s a group session, it must be less than 10 people.
- You must maintain a 6ft. distance from me during the session.
It’s very important to me that we all safe and healthy!!