ARE YOU WONDERING IF I’M THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU? Great Question! Read on…
I respect your time and hope that you respect mine. The following points are intended to help with some initial decision-making! I know how crazy the comparisons can be when there’s so many great photographers out there. How do you decide?
That’s exactly why I include this information. The intention is to help narrow it down a little.
So, let’s work out if we’re going to be a good fit for each other.
We’re NOT a good fit if:
- *you only want a few photos
- *artistic photography isn’t important to you
- *you’re looking for the lowest price photographer
- *you’ve waited too long and are just trying to book the first available person
- *you only want the digitals
- *you feel terrible about yourself and think doing a shoot will help
We ARE a good fit if:
- *you’re interested in partnering with an artistic photographer who can capture your unique and sexy gorgeousness
- *you appreciate the value that 10 years experience brings
- *you’ve wanted to do this for a while and have done your research
- *Wall Art and/or custom Albums are important to you
- *you have no idea how to pose or look sexy and want to be guided every step of the way
- *you want to have an amazing half day of laughter, shooting, pampering and feeling like a goddess
- Here’s some more info for you to check out, in case you haven’t seen it yet!
My Boudoir Sessions are all about presenting beautiful, artistic and sexy images.
I get it if you’re nervous, it’s totally normal. Don’t worry, you’re going to be amazing!
Every step… every pose, every moment I’ll be guiding you through it. We’ll have a consultation call to discuss everything you’ll need to know to make your session the best it can be.
Whether it’s for your groom, a special someone or YOURSELF – don’t let fear get the best of you.
I’ve photographed hundreds of women and heard some incredible stories about what this experience does for them. We all need a reminder that we’re beautiful, worthy and enough just the way we are. You’ll walk just a little taller when you leave.
If you trust me, I’ll deliver – and so will you.
Here’s a few things you need to know…
*You determine how much you want to spend and most women average about $1200.
*You should allow at least 4-6 weeks from booking time to your Gift date
*A phone consultation is included with every session at least 2 weeks before your shoot to discuss what to wear/bring, how to prepare and what to expect. If you prefer to meet in person then we can arrange it.
- *A $250 retainer is required to confirm your session date.
- *My average client age is 40 and up!
- *I’ll coach you through every moment of posing. You’re not expected to know what to do.
- *A Release Form is signed so your privacy wishes are documented and fully respected.
* Wedding gifts, Anniversary, Birthday or Self-Love – a custom designed Album with images that you choose from your collection is the most popular gift but I also offer stunning Wall Art and Artists Boxes.
*Two weeks after your session we’ll have a Reveal & ordering session to choose the images and products you love and want to purchase. The balance of your package is due on this day.
*I’m so happy to be going back to my roots for 2021 – 2022 sessions and shooting all Boudoirs in my handpicked favourite locations. Private, naturally-lit Air BnBs & Hotels and Studios.